Provided At Your Phoenix Area CPC's
FREE Women's Pregnancy Testing & Support Services Include:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Nurse Consultation
- Limited Ultrasound
- Pregnancy Related Crisis Counseling
- Relationship Counseling & Communication Support (significant others of woman)
- Medical Referrals
- AHCCCS Referral & Free Application Services
- STD/STI Testing for women with a negative pregnancy test result
- Parenting Education
- Abortion Recovery Counseling & Support
- Referrals for Housing, Legal Assistance, Education, Childcare, Professional Counseling, and more.
Low Cost Women's Sexual Health Services Include:
- STD/STI Exam, Testing, Consultation & Treatment for non-pregnant women (caring, private, confidential).
Specially Trained Pregnancy Counselors...
If you are pregnant, CPC provides you with specially trained counselors who will sit and talk with you about all your options in a private, confidential and caring environment.
You generally have three options to think about:
It is important for you to take your time, ask all your questions, and get complete, factual information on all your options before making your decision.
"For Men Only" FREE Services include:
- Significant Others Relationship & Communication Support
- Fatherhood, Parenting Information & Education
- Counseling and Support Sessions with a Male Mentor
- Abortion Recovery For Men
- Community Referrals for Medical, Professional Counseling, Programs, Churches, Jobs, and more.
Low Cost Testing:
- Men's STD/STI Testing, Consultation & Treatment
Who Do We Serve?
Our primary focus is women facing unplanned, untimely or unwanted pregnancy, or seeking abortion recovery services. We also serve, as appropriate, the significant other men and families of women facing crisis pregnancies. All services are confidential, private, and caring regardless of age, race, creed or marital status.
Schedule an Appointment:
4494 W. Peoria Ave, Suite 115, MAP
1818 E. Southern Ave, Suite 13, MAP
1513 W. Thomas Road, MAP