Parenting Education Incentives Program
- Are you pregnant or parenting a child under 12 months old?
- Are you a first time mom?
- Would you benefit from Parenting Classes?
- Would having access to baby clothing, baby furniture and supplies help you?
- Would you like to have encouragement and support from others as you begin your role as a new mom or new dad?
- Are you facing a special situation and need to talk with someone about practical help related to parenting or baby supplies for a child under 12 months of age?
CONTACT CPC RIGHT AWAY... and find out how to sign up for our "Earn While You Learn" Parenting Education Incentive Program!
The Crisis Pregnancy Centers of Greater Phoenix are excited to come alongside you in your new parenting journey.
Many benefits are available to parents through CPC's Earn While You Learn (EWYL) incentives. The program rewards learning, fosters responsibility, and nurtures relationships. From pregnancy to early childhood, EWYL Curriculum covers what a parent needs to know from conception to 12 months after birth. As you complete each topic lesson, you earn “Baby Bucks” that can be used just like real money in our CPC Baby Boutiques.
Participants can “earn” Baby Bucks to purchase much needed baby and maternity items while learning valuable parenting tools and skills (FDA approved prenatal vitamins are one benefit you can earn). Depending on your situation and need you can choose individual sessions or a classroom setting . Please come in and enjoy the many benefits of EWYL program. (To locate the center nearest you, click here.)
EWYL Education topics include:
- Prenatal Care
- Understanding what is going on with your body and your growing baby in the first, second, & third trimesters
- Bonding with your baby
- Reducing the risk of SIDS
- Infant temperature
- Colic and crying
- Car seat safety
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Accidents and illnesses
- Time management
- Menu planning
- Bible study (extra credit)
- And much more . . .
The more time you spend with us, the more Baby Bucks you earn and can “spend” for you and your baby. Call today for more information (To locate the center nearest you, click here.)